Thursday, February 11, 2010

I am a Delinquent!

Obviously I didn't Post on Tuesday.

Post exam haze still clearing.

Time to be realistic. I will get back on board this coming Sunday.

You are all in my prayers.

This weekend I am going on a short retreat focusing on opening yourself to the Holy Spirit.

I will be praying for all of you. If you have an intention, send me an email or Facebook message and I promise to pray about it this weekend.

Please pray for me.

Please, let's pray for each other.

That God may give us the grace to Open our hearts to all of His Love....all of His Holy Spirit....to wash away all of our fears...and leave us with nothing but COURAGE to live for Him...to accept what is REAL...to not settle for lies, illusions, or half-truths.

God send us a deep thirst for You!

God send us a burning desire for Truth.....for You!

Amen.

Talk to ya'll Sunday

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment