Monday, December 21, 2009

CHRISTMAS BREAK!

Hello Everyone,

Sorry about no Post yesterday!

Christmas Break came faster than I expected.

I am away from Rome until January 6th, so I am not sure when I will be able to get on the Internet.

If I have time I will post while away.

If not, my first Post back will be Sunday, Jan 10.

Connor is doing well, but still in the ICU. We are praying he can spend his first Christmas at home.

Also, apologies for my last post. My Mom later reminded me that it was, in fact, the THIRD week in Advent NOT the Second as I posted. I guess I still have a bit to learn.......

You are in my thoughts and prayers during this special time of the year.

May we be given the grace to Open our Hearts in a special way this Advent to Receive the Fullness of PEACE & JOY this Christmas = Jesus Christ.

I am leaving you with a short clip from a moment in China this summer....for whatever it is worth.

PEACE, LOVE, and JOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment